Thursday, October 23, 2008

Introducing Miapella

Miapella is a family thing. As a family we make classic designs with a modern twist.


I, Tanisha (aka mom), do most of the creating and my husband, Melvin (aka dad) handles the business side. Our children, whom we homeschool, help us with various tasks and we're a pretty good team!

All of us enjoy making things. My husband and sons enjoy working with wood and leather (check out our leather cuffs!) and my daughters love to sew and make jewelry. My loves include, sewing, embroidery, jewelry making and making organic herbal skin care products.

Besides making things we raise La Mancha goats for milk, a bunch of chickens, two cute ducks (itsy and bitsy), too many cats, and 3 great dogs.

Visit our blog to get to know us better and find out what we're up to.

No comments: