Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introducing Fancy Farm boutique

I don't know how many people look at the profiles on Etsy. If you have not noticed them or clicked on them you really should. That is a good way to find out more about the people that sell on Etsy. Take for example out very own Courtney. Here is part of her profile (and of course some pictures from her shop) as an introduction to you.

" Welcome to the Fancy Farm Boutique, y'all!!



















I'm Courtney and I was born and raised in the city. That's right, I'm no farm girl! :) However, when I found myself living smack dab in the middle of NOWHERE you can bet your britches I brought a good measure of fancy with me to this here farm, pink polka dot chore boots and all!!

At the Fancy Farm Boutique you are sure to find new things all the time, you see I have this ailment, craft ADD I believe they call it. I'm always up to something new. So, if there's a particular thing you've seen here before that's no longer around just give me a shout and I'd be tickled pink to set up a fancy custom buy just for you, 'cuz I like ya! :)"

Please also check out my other shop. Shipping can always be combined between the two
http://fancyfarmdestash.etsy.com
http://fancyfarmboutique.etsy.com

No comments: