Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dig Out Your Box of Crayons!


Leave it to a SHEteam member to use a box of crayons to help her decide what color names to use...

Because I'm a homeschooling mom of older kids, I actually have an intact box of 96 Crayola crayons. Not so when they were younger; back then, the best we could do was a plastic box with a bunch of nekkid crayon stubs.

When listing items on my etsy shop, I usually try to use color words in addition to my photos. Computer screens differ, and I try to err on the side of too much information, rather than too little.

So, I get out the trusty box of crayons and start comparing. Today's color names include spring green and sky blue.
BTW, these spring green and sky blue dishcloths are for a friend, and so are not clickable (or buyable). Stay tuned for more colors with unique names...
--Lona at ShadySideFarm

1 comment:

LoriDelisle said...

Love the "box of nekkid crayons." With 6, 4, & 2 year old boys I can so relate! :)