Sunday, April 27, 2008

Introducing Living Earth Gallery














We want to welcome a home educator from Australia to the SHE team. Her work is very unique and beautiful. Here is what she says...

I make hand felted clothing and accessories, wall art and sculptures. I love painting with wool and playing with fibers.

As a self -taught textile artist, I learned from life and from my mother's enthusiasm in textile works, especially knitting. I have an ongoing interest in organic gardening, textile, art & craft, natural materials, dance, life and many more...
I like experimenting with new textile techniques, dyes, especially natural dyes. I especially love making felt.















I have also discovered these wonderful Living Landscape card game she has on her site. You really should go take a look.















Did I mention she is having a SALE??

2 comments:

lizet frijters said...

Thank you for featuring me on the blog. I also want to tell you that the blog looks really nice and vibrant.

Lona said...

Hooray, Lizet! Lovely work...