Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introducing Just Like Rebekah

The Schooling at Home Etsy team not only has parents that are schooling their children at home, but we also have a few students as well. Rebekah is one of the high school students that are a part of this team. Please take some time to look around her shop.


Here is what she says:

" I am a student who enjoys ballet as well as making things. For the past few summers, I have gone to several summer intensives including Ballet Magnificat! and Joffrey South. I have found that these intensives are quite hard to pay for and so I started selling things that I made and eventually this shop was born. All proceeds from this shop help me pay for my summer intensives. Thanks for visiting Just Like Rebekah."

You can read more about Rebekah in her Etsy profile or on her blog.

These keychains have a mirror on one side and this beautiful decoration on the other side. There are more ideas at her shop, check it out.

No comments: