1. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Gretchen, I am a homeschooling mom of 3 and grandma of 1. I also work at a Ranch and Home Supply store on the weekends. I have lived in Wyoming for the last 17yrs but was born and raised in the Seattle area. I have been married for 17yrs to my wonderful husband Steven (he is the S in SGHulett). I have 2 dogs and 6 chickens (3 hens and 3 chicks).
Newborn Lavendar Dress
2. How did you begin working in your craft and how did it develop into a business?
I have been crocheting since I was 5 so that is nearly 40yrs now. I have been knitting for 8yrs and sewing for 16yrs. I also like to bake.
3. What is one of your favorite homeschool memories thus far?
I don't think there is one favorite I love every memory I am making with my kids.
Floral Crochet Dishcloth 3 Pack
4. What advise to would you give to other homeschool families who are also trying to run a home business?
Find a mentor for both endevours. It makes each one much easier.
5. Where do you find inspiration for your pieces?
I use alot of places but mostly just start a project and see where it takes me.
Crochet Coin Purse
6. Do you have specific goals for your business or for your homeschooling? Would you share some of those with us?
I really want to make more in my business to take the burden off my husband so that we can have more free time and I don't have to have a weekend job outside the home. I love my etsy business and I want to spend more time crafting. As for our homeschooling goals I want to make life time memories for each of my children so that when they are my age raising their own children they will have stories to tell them.
Please take the time to visit Gretchen at her Etsy shop SGHulett.